Kyari.. A village in Ram Nagar, Uttrakhand

After being engaged with the work, finally, I was able to get some "me" time. I was wondering where to go. I wanted a place where I could enjoy the peace and nature. I wanted to stay close to nature, wanted to feel the wilderness.

While searching for a place to visit & associated research, I bumped into the place called Kyari.

Kyari is a small village in Ram Nagar Distt. of Uttrakhand, situated at approx 10KM from Ram Nagar Railway Station.
What drew my attention to this place was the surrounding. The village is inside the lush green jungle.
The forest which surrounds the village is exterior part of Jim Corbett National Park bringing you the rich wildlife.



For more, please visit our Facebook page The Eye & Camera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog